Tuesday 28 April 2009

If you're reading this, you may have been tagged.

Little Laura and her bun in the belly have tagged me for a game of 8s. I don't get tagged very often, and my brain is hurting working too many graphics on a presentation so I thought I'd try it. And I'll try and not bore you to death.

Actually, I'm quite surprised at this list, because the thing that really struck me is the "8 Things I Wish I Could Do". I had a tough time filling that one out, because everything I have in my life so far is a list of things that I wished for when I was younger... so it's nice to be reminded of how content you can be, eh?



8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Getting on a plane to NYC tomorrow

2. Celebrating our 3 year anniversary tomorrow

3. Seeing Blur at Wembley Stadium in July

4. Meeting our October dinner guest

5. Getting a long kiss from my mister at the end of my day, every day

6. The New York pizza that I will devour (there is no better pizza in the entire world)

7. Seeing my family upstate, first time since B.P. (Before Pregnancy)

8. Getting our sailboat back from Holland so we can start sailing in the summer



8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got Indian takeaway for dinner. Mmmmm...

2. Started packing our suitcases

3. Went with the mister for our checkup with the midwife

4. Watched part of a movie

5. Balanced our bank accounts in the US and the UK

6. Caught up on my daily celebrity trash on http://www.dlisted.com/

7. Worked on a presentation at work

8. Made the mister's anniversary card



8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Eat sushi and drink cocktails while pregnant

2. Play the guitar

3. Be consistent with excercising

4. Excel at sports

5. Have my own business

6. Not be in debt

7. Fly like a bird

8. Make time pass more slowly so I can relish moments longer



8 Shows I Watch:

1. BBC news

2. America's Next Top Model

3. Match of the Day

4. Any Tottenham Hotspur game

5. Grand Designs (oh, how I adore this show)

6. Supersize v Superskinny

7. The Dog Whisperer

8. Dragons Den



8 Bloggers Whom I Am Harrassing to Do This:

1. Cat at Zipbag of Bones

2. Janet at Three and Holding

3. Kat at Three Bedroom Bungalow

4. Elle Charlie at Sometimes a Girl Needs a Blog

5. Flutter

6. Michelle at Confessions of a Desperate Housewife

7. Ryan at Low Water Mark

8. Amanda at The Wink

4 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

Oh my, a tag meme! I'll have to work on this tonight when I should be doing my homework!

Laura said...

I totally hear you on the sushi and cocktails... that is my favorite combo! I have been able to sorta get my sushi fix in (nothing raw ofcourse, but atleast its something). At my local sushi place, I talked to the chef and he completely sanitizes his station and all of his utensils before making my rolls. It has made it a little easier for me.

Kat said...

I will work on this for Monday. Thanks for the tag.

Amanda said...

Gack! I have to do this. Missing you!

Was it weird for me to pass on the sling and Bebe au Lait? I am doubting myself. I loved them and just wanted them to have another home. The sling was so dear as it held Fin during our San Francisco trip. My sweet, sweet baby. Tearing up now!